Ball Mill OVER FLOW DISCHARGE
OVER 21 MODELS TO CHOOSE.
EFFICIENT, DEPENDABLE & TROUBLE
MOST ECONOMICAL AND LOWEST OWNERSHIP COST.
SUPPLLED IN PORTABLE OR STATIONARY CONFIGURATION.
PRECISION EXTRA-HEAVY-DUTY ROLLED PLATE.
HIGH GRADE CAST STEEL TRUNNIONS, FOR EXTRA STRENGTH.
HIGH GRADE CAST STEEL SPUR-GEAR.
HIGH GRADE FORGED STEEL PINION.
COMPLETE SELECTION OF LINERS. TOTALLY ENCLOSED GEAR-GUARDS.
OVE Ball Mills are designed for use in wet or dry Grinding operation, where a fine material grind of (-28 mesh/0.589 mm) and finer, is required.
DOVE Ball Mills deliver the most efficient, trouble economical comminution of material ranging fr (5-30mm) down to varying product sizes.
DOVE Ball Mills are designed for vast range of applications, within different branches of industry, such as ( mining gold & other metals and in chemical and food industry).
DOVE Over-Flow Ball Mills are normally used for most ball mill grinding applications and provide the most simple, trouble-free and economical method of grinding. Mills are available with spiral-screen, configured for discharge trunnion, to provide material sizing and classification.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
All Mills can be operated in either open or closed circuit. Open circuit operation is est utilized when:
- Another stage of grinding follows The Mill.
- Reduction ratio is small.
- Feed material is already fine and a single grinding cycle (one pass through the mill) produces the desired results.
- Product size control is not critical and oversize material can be tolerated in the final production.
The closed circuit Grinding is the most efficient method of operation, where size control of the final product is important. Mill can be supplied with DOVE Screen on discharge; DOVE Ball Mills are classified in accordance to the type of discharge:
- DOVE Over Flow Ball Mills, are suitable for almost all applications, where higher grade of fines are required simple and trouble free Grinding method.
- DOVE Grate discharge Ball Mill, usually works with a higher circulating load and thus produces very little extreme fines. The specific power consumption is lower than Over Flow Ball Mill, with 15-25 % higher capacity.
The feed required for the Ball Mill is prepared by:
- Single or multistage crushing and screening.
- Crushing, screening and/or Rodmilling.
- Primary Crushing and autogenous/ semi-autogenous grinding.
- Primary Ball Mill, with 25-40 mm Grinding Ball size (1″-1.5″) feeding the secondary Ball Mill with Grinding Ball size of 20 mm. (3/4″).
SUPERB PROPERTIES & FEATURES
Heavy duty shell:is made of carbon-steel of extra heavy, rolled plate rolled to closed tolerances, insuring round flange conformation id accurate liner fit. Thickness of shell is always considerable in excess of strength required to support the mill and its load.
Shell Liners: Manufactured with rigid specifications and control, from manganese steel, for proper fit and maximum wearing qualities. Liners are extra thick for longer wearing life.
Liner-bolt & socket: Liner – bolt are high carbon, forged steel, reated, of approximately 100,000 psi tensile and 22% elongation. Specially designed for proper fitting and to minimize shifting between shell and liner.
Trunnions: are of cast steel for extra strength. is fit into a machined seat on mill head where they are securely held in place by large high strength steel stud bolts on close centers. The trunnion flange and seat are high precision machined in order to provide perfect alignment of the interlocking male & female joints and absorb shear stresses.
Trunnion bearing surfaces: made of high grade Babbitt metal or bronze povide low bearing loading long life and trouble-free operation.
- (I) SOFT ORE, (II) MEDIUM SOFT ORE, (III) MEDIUM HARD ORE, (IV) HARD ORE.
- EFFECTIVE FEED PARTICLE SIZE (3/4 to 1.0 INCH / OR 19 – 25 mm.)
- PRODUCTION PARTICLE SIZE (-208 MICRONS / 65 MESH),80%, REGULAR SIZE BALLS.
- PRODUCTION PARTICLE SIZE (-74 MICRONS / 200 MESH), 80% SMALL SIZE BILLS (CYLPEBS).
- CAPACITIES ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATE, BASED ON THE FEED SIZE, FEED TYPE, ETC.
- SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOR IMPROVEMENT.